AngelLift Dermastrips Review: Is It Safe?
We are unable to overcome nature; wrinkles are a natural part of aging and should be anticipated. An over-the-counter product called AngelLift makes the claim that it has been clinically proven to lessen the appearance of facial aging. So, is AngelLift safe to use, and does it actually work? For you, we’ll go over the AngelLift DermaStrips in this article. Please keep reading.
What Is AngelLift
In order to lessen the signs of aging, AngelLift is a set of lifting strips for the face.
The subdermal technology that aids in adding volume to your lips and facial lines lost to aging was demonstrated by the prosthetic strips in the Shark Tank episode where Aaron Bruce pitched AgeLift. The appearance of wrinkles is lessened as a result.
The mouthpiece should be worn every day for the best wrinkle reduction around your lips and mouth without the need for surgery, according to the AngelLift Dermastrip review. Both a prescription-only and over-the-counter version of it is offered.
Ingredients Of AngelLift Dermastrips
- Distilled Water – Water that has been boiled and then cooled and brought back to liquid form is known as distilled water.
- Wheat Germ Extract – In a study conducted by NCBI, it was discovered that yeast is added to wheat kernel extract to create fermented wheat germ extract. Cancer, rheumatoid arthritis (RA), sunburn, and other conditions are treated with it. Additionally, it might boost immune function and have antioxidant effects.
- Seaweed Extract – Seaweed is made from brown algae species (Phaeophyceae), as stated by Researchgate in their review article. The effectiveness of the extracts is likely based on the presence of trace nutrients and plant hormones (primarily cytokinins) in the extracts.
- Argan Plant Cells – In a study that was published in the PMC, it was discovered that PhytoCellTec Argan™ was the first active ingredient capable of both defending and reviving human dermal cells. Dermal progenitor stem cells concentrate in the dermal papilla at the base of the hair bulb. The development of the hair follicle and the growth of hair both depend on these root stem cells.
- Plant Flavonoid Anti-oxidants – The presence of “antioxidant” flavonoids in the chloroplast, according to NCBI, points to their potential use as singlet oxygen scavengers and stabilizers of the chloroplast outer envelope membrane.
- Ferulic Acid Lipid Encapsulated Anti-oxidants – The lipid excipient, which has several advantages over polymeric nanoparticles, was designed to contain ferulic acid, as NCBI notes in their article.
- Folic Acid – The New York State Department of Health classifies folic acid as a B vitamin. It aids in the body’s production of new, healthy cells. Folic acid is necessary for everyone. It is crucial for females who might become pregnant. It is possible to avoid serious birth defects of the baby’s spine or brain by getting enough folic acid before and during pregnancy.
- Ferment Extract – A reliable source like NCBI claims that Japan is the country of origin for fermented plant extract (FPE), a plant-based functional food. FPEs use different plants as raw materials, which are then fermented by different microorganisms to create a beverage or other tangible forms. FPE has many nutrients and active ingredients that are good for your health.
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil – Helianthus annuus seed oil, according to NCBI, is a non-volatile, unscented plant oil from the sunflower that is utilized as an emollient in cosmetics. The 60% (on average) linoleic acid content of this seed oil has the power to rehydrate, fortify, and calm skin.
Advantages Of AngelLift Dermastrips
- The product could renew your skin and boost the production of collagen molecules
- It might reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- It may help improve your skin firmness and texture
- It could hinder your skin cells from aging
Disadvantages Of AngelLift Dermastrips
- The website offers a 30-day money-back guarantee for only unused or unopened products
- It is only available on the brand’s official website or under prescription
- The over-the-counter cannot be worn in any social situation
How AngelLift Works
The slogan of AngelLift is “correction without injection,” which denotes that, in contrast to injections, the product asserts to add volume beneath the skin as opposed to within the skin.
According to the manufacturer, their flexible, reversible, hypoallergenic, and reusable strips replace pressure loss due to the natural recession of teeth and gums, reducing the appearance of aging lines around the mouth as well as lifting and reshaping your lips.
In fact, according to the manufacturer, AngelLift strips are more efficient than serums, last longer than injections, and are safer than surgery.
According to AngelLift, their technological innovation was found through research on nerve damage, and it is backed by quantifiable outcomes from independent clinical research (which we verified). According to the company, you’ll start to notice a change after 30 days of consistent use.
The three steps for applying DermaStrips are listed on the AngelLift website.
- In order to treat just one area at a time, place one DermaStrip under either your upper or lower lip.
- For 30 minutes, do not speak, eat, drink, or sleep. Instead, keep your mouth shut and relax.
- Apply DermaStrips once a week after 30 days (or when you have the desired look). In addition to these tools, AngelLift offers DermaSome, an oil-free moisturizing serum, and DermaLips, an enhancing serum for the lips.
AngelLift Pricing & Refund Policy
The three versions of AngelLift DermaStrips come with the following prices:
Basic Version ($72), which includes:
- 2 surgical grade DermaStrips
- 1 Anodized, Mirrored Case
- DermaLips (Lip enhancing serum)
- Use & care instructions
Essentials Kit, priced at $119.00, includes:
- 2 surgical grade DermaStrips
- 1 Anodized, Mirrored Case
- 16 Microfibre pH Facial Towelettes
- 1 DermaSome (oil-free lifting serum)
- 1 DermaLips (lip enhancing serum)
Solution pH Kit, priced at $89, contains:
- 2 Reversible, Reusable, Removable, DermaStrips
- 1 Travel Tube
- 1 Solution pH Cleanser and Infusion Chamber
- 1 Microfibre pH Towelettes (16) for use with Solution pH
If used as directed, AngelLift offers a 30-day, no-questions-asked refund policy and a lifetime warranty against injections. You can contact customer service by email at [email protected] or by calling 1-800-793-9322.
The majority of AngelLift reviews are extremely positive, and 162 customer reviews for the Dermastrips have resulted in an average rating of 4.7 out of 5. The Dermastrips work to reduce lip lines and wrinkles, giving users a more youthful appearance, according to almost all of the reviews.
Additionally, many users claim that after using AngelLift Dermastrips for 1 to 2 weeks, they began to see results. Customers give AngelLift high marks, but the media has also taken notice, with mentions on The Doctors, Shark Tank, Rachel Ray, Ellen, and other well-known network shows.
Can AngelLift actually make your lips appear fuller and less wrinkled in light of everything mentioned above? The evidence seems to be in favor, even though each person’s body is unique. For those looking for all-natural anti-aging remedies, it is a good option. But the decision to purchase this item remains yours.